2Checkout.com – New Payment Processor
In the past 14 months we were using Skrill as official payment processor, but it turned out to be real pain in the neck, so finally we’re saying goodbye.
From now on, all new paying subscriptions for Invoicebus will be processed by 2Checkout.com, Inc (Ohio, USA), which is authorized retailer for thousands of tangible or digital products and services worldwide.
How it works?
When you’re purchasing plan at Invoicebus website, you will be taken to the secure site of 2Checkout.com and brought back to Invoicebus upon completion of your order.
What are the benefits?
- Super convenient – no need of creating account at their site (like Skril requires) in order to purchase Invoicebus plan
- You can pay super-fast with
- - Any major credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB, and debit cards with the Visa and MasterCard logo
- - PayPal
- You can easily access and update your billing details at https://www.2co.com/
- You will receive clean and short receipts by email each month.
The existing paying customers will not be affected by this change. However, during the next 90 days, they will be asked to update their payment method voluntarily.